February 19th, 2010
MeccaBingo.com is a fantastic online gaming site with a whole load of stuff on offer; not just bingo. Once you become a member you can join in with everything that goes on here, from the games to the special offers and everything in between. Joining is easy – you just have to fill in your details and then you’ll get a confirmation email. Then away you go! Playing at Mecca Bingo will certainly not disappoint you.
To play bingo at meccabingo.com click here!
Promotions change often at Mecca Bingo. This is to keep up with the times. There are always new things going on, competitions to take part in, tournaments to join in with to give you a challenge, and new friends to make. Keep an eye on all parts of the Mecca website, especially the promotions section so that you know just what’s going on.
Buy one get one free bingo tickets, free bingo and huge jackpots are all commonplace at Mecca Bingo. If you want to play for life changing amounts of cash, then play here. You just need a little luck to come your way and you could be in for a big money treat!
The community at Mecca Bingo is nice and friendly. There’s a blog which is interesting to read, and there’s even a jokes section where online bingo players can send their jokes in for other players to read and laugh at! If your joke gets printed you get yourself a nice £5 bingo bonus to spend on games at MeccaBingo.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Bingo News Archives
- One Lucky Bingoport Member Wins a Night With Ant And Dec
- Emma Bunton Wins Foxy Bingo Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Nominated In Foxy Bingo’s Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Bingoport Heads To The London Affiliate Conference
- The Bingoport Players Choice Awards Are Back!
- Crush of Votes Expected in Final 7 Days of Bingoport.co.uk Players’ Choice Awards Voting
- New Bingo Trend Shows Uptown Bingo Attracting Young Players
- Cassava Bingo Sites Blocking Out Players
- Gala Coral Appoints Andy Hornby As New CEO
- Mecca Bingo and Rank Group Shares Increase After Buyout