January 16th, 2012
Bingo Friends is an online bingo site that has one of the best online communities around and one of the most loved bingo genres. You can enjoy a bright and bubbly design with various different features from the homepage including a getting started tab, the most popular games shortcuts and even the players comments. This bingo site uses Virtue Fusion software.
To claim now, click here
The latest promotions at BingoFriends.com include –
Deposit Bonus – Sign up to Bingo Friends and you will receive a £25 bonus on deposits of £10 or more. This bonus can be spent on any of the great bingo rooms available including bingo live and Deal or no Deal bingo. On top of this sign up for the newsletters and you will receive reular deposit bonus codes.
Pick Your Own Prize – Every Wednesday night at 9pm in room 2 the full house winner will be able to choose their own prize! This is a fabulous promotion and runs through out January. For your chance to win make sure you pre purchase your tickets and join in the fun.
Weekly VIP Bingo Room – Each Friday there is an exclusive VIP bingo room open with over £300 worth of jackpots in just 1 hour! This room will be jam packed of great games and to get your invite you must qualify by spending £10 on bingo tickets through the week. Make sure you keep your eyes on your emails to receive the special code you will need to input to get entry to the room.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Bingo News Archives
- One Lucky Bingoport Member Wins a Night With Ant And Dec
- Emma Bunton Wins Foxy Bingo Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Nominated In Foxy Bingo’s Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Bingoport Heads To The London Affiliate Conference
- The Bingoport Players Choice Awards Are Back!
- Crush of Votes Expected in Final 7 Days of Bingoport.co.uk Players’ Choice Awards Voting
- New Bingo Trend Shows Uptown Bingo Attracting Young Players
- Cassava Bingo Sites Blocking Out Players
- Gala Coral Appoints Andy Hornby As New CEO
- Mecca Bingo and Rank Group Shares Increase After Buyout