January 28th, 2012
If your a bingo fan who loves to play bingo around the clock then 3am Bingo is the online site for you. This bingo site as you may be able to tell from the title offer bingo games 24 / 7 so if you can’t sleep then why not try your luck at 3am bingo. The design of this site is glamourous, feminine and boasts bright animations. This bingo site has been powered by Cashcade software.
To play now, click here
Upon sign up at 3am bingo you will be able to enjoy a wonderful 100% first deposit bonus up to a maximum of £150 free. Plus to help keep your balance topped up on every further deposit you make you will receive a 50% bonus up to £50 free! There are some bonus terms and player rules at 3am bingo to go with these bonuses some of which include – There are some wagering requirents to go with this bonus so if you want to withdraw before you have met these requirements you still can but you will forfeit your bonus. Your bonus can only be spent on purchasing bingo tickets, any winnings from your bonus will be added to your cash balance which is withdrawable and there is a minimum withdrawal limit of £30.
3am bingo offer a variety of different online bingo genres to choose from including 90 ball and 75 ball pattered. There are many different rooms in each of these catogories offering different tickets and promotions.
Why not sign up today and see all of what 3am Bingo has got to offer.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Bingo News Archives
- One Lucky Bingoport Member Wins a Night With Ant And Dec
- Emma Bunton Wins Foxy Bingo Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Nominated In Foxy Bingo’s Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Bingoport Heads To The London Affiliate Conference
- The Bingoport Players Choice Awards Are Back!
- Crush of Votes Expected in Final 7 Days of Bingoport.co.uk Players’ Choice Awards Voting
- New Bingo Trend Shows Uptown Bingo Attracting Young Players
- Cassava Bingo Sites Blocking Out Players
- Gala Coral Appoints Andy Hornby As New CEO
- Mecca Bingo and Rank Group Shares Increase After Buyout