April 12th, 2012
Foxy Zero has been brought to you by the same people that brought you the ever popular Foxy Bingo. This bingo site has all the fun of Foxy but none of the cost. Foxy Zero has a name like this for a reason and offers their bingo players great bingo jackpots for free! This bingo site boasts a summery design with all of your great Foxy animations placed through out the site making you feel at home upon visiting. Foxy Zero uses Cassava enterprises software.
To play now, click here
If you want to know how to get value for money at Foxy Zero it’s simple, just visit and sign up! This online bingo site offers over 6 different free bingo rooms all of which offer real cash jackpots and are available to non depositing players. On top of this you can play for even bigger jackpots by joining in the 1p, 2p and 5p bingo rooms. All of the bingo rooms are advertisd in catogories in the bingo lobby including 90 ball and 75 ball patterned tabs making finding your perfect room a breeze. On top of all the fabulous value for money bingo games on offer Foxyzero.com also offer over 30 different side games.
To give you a kick start among the community each new players account will be credited with a 200% bonus on there first deposit. Plus you can deposit from as little as £5 a time helping you get more for your money.
With so much on offer you would be mad to miss out so why not sign up today and try your luck for free.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Bingo News Archives
- One Lucky Bingoport Member Wins a Night With Ant And Dec
- Emma Bunton Wins Foxy Bingo Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Nominated In Foxy Bingo’s Celebrity Mum Of The Year
- Bingoport Heads To The London Affiliate Conference
- The Bingoport Players Choice Awards Are Back!
- Crush of Votes Expected in Final 7 Days of Bingoport.co.uk Players’ Choice Awards Voting
- New Bingo Trend Shows Uptown Bingo Attracting Young Players
- Cassava Bingo Sites Blocking Out Players
- Gala Coral Appoints Andy Hornby As New CEO
- Mecca Bingo and Rank Group Shares Increase After Buyout