10 Things To Do Instead Of Playing Bingo Tonight
Article published on November 23, 2016 11:10am
by BingoPort Reviewer
Of course, we know you’re going to play bingo later. You know you’re going to play bingo later. But, just occasionally, you have a few too many of these dreaded bingo moments and begin to wonder if there’s something different you should actually be doing. Or you suddenly get a bad case of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and feel the need to explore other options.
Well, we’ve done the hard work for you – and you’ll be so pleased we did. Below you’ll find 10 outstanding alternatives to playing bingo. But which one will you choose tonight?
1. You could wander the house aimlessly.
2. Or think of ways to annoy your neighbours?
3. You could decide to darn your socks….
4. How about checking how much spare change there is under the sofa?
5. There’s always sitting. You could... just, sit?
6. Yawning looks like a good option. At least it means you’re doing something.
7. What about drinking tea? That’s satisfying and patriotic.
8. Or you could open the fridge, only to have your hopes dashed.
9. Of course, you could even cook and eat! But then, you’re going to do that anyway.
10. In the end, when all’s said and done, what it boils down to is that, if you really, really want to do something different, you could just, well, be bored….
OR you could play the beautiful game (no, we don't mean football) and experience the incredible joy of these top bingo moments. Your choice.
For a great evening in tonight, why not choose one of these new sites?