Microsoft Outlook 2000 and other versions
Add our name to your Contacts folder
- Open an e-mail message from us.
- On the From line, right-click the name of the sender, and then click Add to Contacts.
Microsoft Outlook 2003 and other versionsYou can add either our email address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or the following domain names bingoport.co.uk and cccampaigns.net to the Safe Senders List.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.