Terms and Conditions
- The Welcome Back Port Points Bonus promotion runs from November 26th and concludes on December 7th, 2020.
- To receive the Port Points Bonus, recipients of the Welcome Back postal letter are required to enter their unique Promo Code at https://www.bingoport.co.uk/welcomeback
- The Port Points Bonus (up to a maximum of 5,000) will be credited to the recipient's account immediately upon entering the unique Promo Code successfully and will appear in their Port Points balance upon login.
- Each unique Promo Code is for use only by the intended recipient, as quoted in the letter received by post.
- If you are unable to login, you should attempt to reset your password by following the forgot password link in the login form.
- If you are still unable to access your account after attempting to reset your password, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your username and advising that you are having difficulties resetting your password.
- If you enter your unique Promo Code, but fail to login successfully by 23:59pm on December 31, 2020, the Port Points bonus will be removed from your account.
- As per our general terms, any Port Points currently in your account, in addition to the Port Points bonus, will expire and be removed from your account if not used by 23:59pm on December 31, 2020.
- As per our general terms, Port Points can only be redeemed once members have successfully verified their email address and phone number to advance to Bronze membership status. Apart from the initial verification message, we will NOT send you further communications via phone unless you opt in to receive promotional emails via sms.
- All members of Bronze membership status and above are permitted to redeem their Port Points for entries in our Sweepstakes draw, via the BingoPort Rewards Store. There are no limits on the number of Sweepstakes entries you can redeem.
- Restrictions apply to redemptions of other items. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of our Player Rewards Programme for details.