Royal Bet Review
Published: | Last Updated: | Reviewed By: BingoPort.co.uk
Royal Bet does not participate in the BingoPort.co.uk Player Rewards program. Please browse our list of Recommended Sites and Enhanced Offers.
Royal Bet: a review of offers, bonuses and promos
Royal Bet is an online slot site from Skill on Net, and its luxurious purple and gold theme certainly calls royalty to mind. The site has casino games too, and aims to cater to a wide variety of online players.
In this review:
- At a glance
- Welcome bonus
- Extra features
- Other sites like Royal Bet
- Final thoughts
Royal Bet at a glance
|Site Name||Royal Bet|
|Software||Skill on Net|
|Welcome Offer||100% Bonus + 50 Free Spins|
|No Deposit Play||No|
|Promotions||VIP, Tournaments, Daily Offers|
|Deposit Methods||Cryptopay, Debit Card, Cheque, Bank Transfer|
|UK Gambling Commission||Licence number 39326|
How good is the welcome bonus?
Making your first deposit on Royal Bet will get you a regal 100% match bonus up to £50. You’ll also get 50 free spins on Berryburst.
First Deposit Only. Min. deposit: £10. Max. Bonus £50. Game: Berry Burst, Spin Value: £0.10. WR of 60x Bonus amount and Free Spin winnings amount (only Slots count) within 30 days. Max bet is 10% (min £0.10) of the free spin winnings and bonus amount or £5 (lowest amount applies). Free Spins must be used before deposited funds. First Deposit/Welcome Bonus can only be claimed once every 72 hours across all Casinos. Bonus Policy applies.
What are the promotions like?
Royal Bet offers both tournaments and Daily Picks. Tournaments run daily, and often have free spins as prizes. You can join in one that is running or set a reminder for one that hasn’t yet started. Daily Picks are offers that change each day. There may be a choice of offers available; see what’s on offer and pick your favourite.
All promotions correct at time of writing, though please be aware these may change. Always check T&Cs before opting into a promotion.
What games can I play?
Slot games and online casino games are available on Royal Bet, including live casino games.
Some of our favourites are:
- Bonanza. Perhaps the most popular of all Megaways slots, Bonanza is themed around mining. Cascading reels mean that the wins can keep rolling in, and the bonus round gives a chance to win some serious multipliers.
- Piggy Payout. Win up to 400 free spins with a 2x multiplier on this farmyard slot, and if you get the Prize Pick feature, you could win up to 100x your bet. This slot is sure to keep you a-moo-sed until the cows come home.
- Tree of Riches. The golden Tree of Riches may grant you fortune in this Chinese-themed slot. It is a simple three reel slot with just one payline, but getting a wild symbol can multiple your win by up to 10x, and the top prize could land you over 2800x your stake.
- Hot Frootastic. This fiery five-reel fruity offers up to 5,000x your stake as a jackpot if you land five lucky 7 symbols. It's simple and classic, perfect for those seeking some no-frills thrills.
Check out the full listing of games on the Royal Bet website.
Learn more about the differences between software providers.
Can I play on mobile?
Royal Bet can be accessed on mobile, PC, and tablet, so you can feel like royalty wherever you go. Simply access the internet through your preferred browser, then log in to the Royal Bet site to play.
What customer support is available?
To get support on Royal Bet, choose either:
- FAQs. Helpful info on security, promotions, banking, and technical matters, so you can find answers you need.
- Email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch. The site recommends if possible, sending a query in English for a swifter reply, as multilanguage support is not available 24/7.
How can I pay to play?
Royal Bet accepts four methods of payment, all of which are free to use:
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
There is a minimum deposit of £0.10, and minimum withdrawal of £1.
The site is proud of its commitment to responsible gaming with links to Gambling Commission, BeGambleAware.org, and Gam Stop – so you can get help if you need it.
What’s Royal Bet got that other slot sites haven’t?
Royal Bet offers Cryptopay and cheque as methods of payment, both of which are quite unusual to see. The fact that the site has a minimum deposit of £0.10 and a minimum withdrawal of just £1 is also impressive and will make transactions significantly more flexible.
Other sites like Royal Bet
Final thoughts on Royal Bet
Royal Bet is luxurious in style and expansive in its game collection. It has some different payment options, and the daily promotions will ensure that there is always something new to explore. Live casino tables make a great addition to this site, and are sure to bring in casino players.