About Port Points
What is BingoPort?
BingoPort is your ticket to the best bingo experience ever! If you love saving money and getting rewarded, it’s the perfect site for you. BingoPort can benefit you in three main ways:
- Get rewards. When you sign up and play on your favourite bingo sites through us, you’ll get rewarded! Choose whether to claim your rewards as cash, Amazon vouchers, or prize items- it’s up to you.
- Save time and money. With BingoPort’s listings, you can compare sites and find the best deal for you. Compare welcome offers and get the best value for your money without having to spend hours shopping around.
- Find what you’re looking for. Want a bingo site which allows £5 deposits? There’s a listing for that. Want to pay by PayPal? There’s a listing for that too. Whatever you’re searching for in a bingo or slots site, BingoPort can help you find it quickly and easily.
What are Port Points?
When you deposit and play on participating bingo and slots sites through BingoPort, you’ll earn Port Points. Collect Port Points and cash them in for rewards- it’s that simple!
Want to know how many Port Points you currently have? Make sure you’re logged in to BingoPort, and you’ll see your Port Points total at the top of your page.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I claim Port Points?
- What are membership levels?
- How many Port Points do I get for joining a site?
- What can I spend my Port Points on?
- How do I know which sites I can get rewards for joining?
- Can I see which sites I have already joined through BingoPort?
- Can I get Port Points for continuing to play on a site?
- How do I spend my Port Points?
- I am already a member at a site. Why is it still showing under “Join any of these to Earn Daily Deposit Rewards"?
- Can I get Port Points on a site where I am already a member?
- What should I do if I haven’t received the Port Points I was expecting?
- I’ve met the criteria- why hasn’t my membership level changed?
- What if I have more questions about the BingoPort player rewards program?
There are a few ways you can claim Port Points and build up your total. You’ll get Port Points for things like signing up to BingoPort and verifying your account, and once you’re in, the simplest way to earn more Port Points is to get playing:
- Join a participating bingo or slots site through BingoPort
- Make your first deposit on the site
- Wager it through 1x (for a £5 deposit, bet £5 on the site)
- Enjoy your Port Points!
It’s important to note that you must sign up to the bingo or slots site through BingoPort- just click on any link or button from BingoPort to access the site. If you go to a bingo site through Google, for example, we won’t know you’ve signed up there and you won’t be eligible for Port Points with that bingo site.
As you reach milestones during your time at BingoPort, you’ll move up membership levels! Once you’ve reached a level, you can maintain it by meeting certain criteria, depending on the level.
The higher your membership level, the more of BingoPort’s cool features you’ll be able to unlock. That means better rewards, exclusive gifts, invitations to VIP events, and more!
Everyone starts at Blue level, and to get to Bronze level, all you have to do is verify your email address and fill in your contact details (in case you win a prize!). You’ll then be able to work on climbing to Silver, Gold, and beyond.
Different sites will have different Port Points attached when you sign up to them through BingoPort. You can see how many Port Points are given for each site in the red and blue bubbles under the site name. Don’t forget you must sign up by going through BingoPort, and you must wager your first deposit through 1x, to trigger your Port Points credit.
Sites with a red bubble that says “First deposit 30,000 pts” or similar offer Port Points when you sign up and make your first deposit with them.
Some sites will also have a blue bubble that says something like “Redeposit 2,000 pts”. This is how many points you will get for each day you redeposit on the site. You can get this once per day, every day you redeposit.
There are tonnes of exciting prizes in the Port Points Reward Store, and it’s up to you to choose which ones you want to cash in your points for. Choose from homeware, luxury treats, tech, vouchers, and more- the choice is yours!
Different prizes will unlock at different membership levels. Bronze level members can cash in their points for entries to the monthly sweepstake, Silver level members can choose Bonus and Free Spins as their rewards, and Gold level and above can pick from anything in the store, including Amazon vouchers and PayPal cash.
Find out more about membership levels and rewards here.
You can find a list of all the sites we offer Port Points for on our listings page. If you want to get even more Port Points from your new bingo or slots site, these sites offer daily Port Points when you redeposit.
If you see a site around BingoPort and want to know if it offers Port Points, check for the red and blue Port Points bubbles under the site’s name, or look in the “Info at a Glance” table in the site’s review page.
There is also a list of all sites offering Enhanced Port Point Offers- you can get even more Port Points on these sites currently, though these boosted offers are for a limited time only!
Once logged in, if you go to “Your Account” and select “Your Sites”, you will see all of the bingo and slot sites you have joined through BingoPort. This page will also let you know if you have yet to make your first deposit with each site, and whether redeposit Port Points are available.
Please note, if you have joined any bingo or slots sites without going through BingoPort, these will not show here.
Yes you can! As well as Port Points for making your first deposit, some bingo and slots sites will offer Port Points for redeposits. You will get these points once per day that you redeposit on the site.
You can find the sites which offer redeposit Port Points here.
To spend your Port Points, go to the Port Points Rewards Store. Here, you’ll find all of the rewards available grouped into handy sections.
Some of the prizes in the rewards store have conditions attached (like bingo bonus at certain sites, for example), and some are only available to certain membership levels. Be sure to have a good read of the prize you want before claiming to ensure your reward won’t be delayed or declined!
The prizes you can claim will depend on your membership level. Bronze players can claim entries to the BingoPort monthly sweepstake, Silver players can choose from sweepstake entries, Bingo Bonus, or Free Spins, and Gold or Platinum level players can choose from anything in the rewards store.
When you join a bingo or slot site through BingoPort, it will appear under “Your Sites”, found under “Your Account” when you are logged in. Here you can keep track of which sites you’ve joined, which you have made your first deposit at, and which you can get daily redeposit Port Points at.
If you signed up to a site through BingoPort, you can check if it offers daily redeposit Port Points. If you didn’t sign up to the site through BingoPort, you will not be able to earn any Port Points for play on that site.
If you haven’t received the Port Points you were expecting, first double check that you have met the criteria:
- Is the site part of BingoPort’s rewards programme?
- Did you go through a BingoPort link or button to get to the site?
- Once you signed up, have you made your first deposit?
- And have you wagered that deposit through 1x?
If you have done all of the above, your Port Points should be in your account. If they aren’t, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll look into it for you.
If you’ve met the criteria for the next membership level- congratulations! Membership levels are updated on the first working day of each month, so soon you’ll be able to enjoy all the exciting benefits that come with your new membership level.
If you still have questions about the BingoPort rewards programme, Port Points, or the Rewards Store, please drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer any questions you may have. You should also have a read of the full Terms and Conditions of the BingoPort Player Reward Programme.
In the meantime, enjoy your Port Points and good luck on the sites!