GRANT OF ACCESS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The terms “Bingoport”, and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by Bingoport on the site from time to time are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of Bingoport and/or its affiliates, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, other content on the site including but not limited to, the images, graphics, animations, videos, audio and text belongs to Bingoport or its affiliated company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the services of Bingoport, under no circumstances you use the site content without prior written consent from Bingoport.
PLAYER REWARDS TERMS
- Player Rewards can only be earned and redeemed by registered players who have a phone and email verified account with Bingoport and reside in the United Kingdom. Bingoport will not in any event allow items to be received or Port Points to be redeemed by anyone residing outside the United Kingdom, even if he or she attempts to participate in spite of this provision.
- Members will be able to purchase selected items from the Rewards Store, based on their membership level:
- Blue - no redemptions available
- Bronze - can redeem sweepstakes tickets only
- Silver - can redeem sweepstakes tickets and bonus cash (providing they meet the operator’s terms for receiving it) and some featured items which will be made available from time to time.
- Gold - can redeem any items
- Platinum - can redeem any items and all at a discounted price
- Member Levels are assigned using the following guidelines. BingoPort reserves the right to modify these at any time and they should be used as a guide only.
- Blue - All members who have not yet completed email verification
- Bronze - All members who are email verified, but HAVE NOT joined and deposited at a participating site through the Player Rewards programme in the last 3 calendar months.
- Silver - All members who are email verified and HAVE joined and deposited at a participating site through the Player Rewards programme in the last 3 calendar months.
- Gold - All members who are email verified and HAVE joined and deposited at 4 or more participating sites through the Player Rewards programme in total and at least one in the last 30 days. Once Gold status is achieved, a member must receive a daily redeposit credit at least once in the calendar month to retain Gold membership status.
- Platinum - To be personally selected by BingoPort Management.
- Gold membership is calculated at the end of each calendar month. If a Silver member has fulfilled the requirements for Gold membership, they will be upgraded to Gold status. If a Gold member has not fulfilled the requirements for Gold membership in that calendar month, they will be downgraded to Silver.
- Port Points Expiry - If a member does not receive a Port Points bonus for joining and making a first deposit at a bingo site, or receive a Port Points bonus for loyalty (redeposit) to a bingo site in any 6 month period, their Port Points balance will expire and may be removed from their account.
- Items redeemed with Port Points are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- The amount of Port Points receivable upon joining and making a first deposit at a participating site is stated on the review page of the participating site and is subject to change without prior notice.
- In order to receive stated Port Points, members will need register and deposit at participating bingo sites via a link on the Bingoport website while logged in to their Bingoport account or via a link in a promotional email from Bingoport. Failure to use a link in a BingoPort email or clicking on an on-site link whilst logged out will result in the registration not being tracked and Port Points will be void.
- Port Points will be credited within 72 hours of registering and making the qualifying first deposit at a participating bingo site.
- Members are able to earn Port Points for ongoing play via Daily Redeposit Rewards;
- Daily Redeposit Rewards;
If a member joins a site via a BingoPort link and that site is participating in Daily Redeposit Rewards, the member will receive the stated amount of Port Points for Redeposits each day they deposit and wager £10 or more at that site. The Port Points will be credited automatically by the end of the next business day and the member does NOT need to record their username in the My Sites page of their BingoPort member profile. Please Note. Only if a site appears in the "Sites where you're earning DAILY redeposit rewards" section of the My Sites member page, is a member entitled to receive daily redeposit rewards.
- The amount of Port Points receivable for Redeposits is stated on the review page of the participating site and the My Sites member page and is subject to change without prior notice.
- BingoPort's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the awarding of Port Points and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
- BingoPort maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from receiving Port Points, at its sole discretion.
- Any accounts registered at participating bingo sites prior to the commencement of the site's participation in the Bingoport Player Rewards programme will not qualify to receive reward items or Port Points offered for signup. Loyalty rewards can be claimed if you have registered previously, but refer to the individual bingo site's review page to determine if loyalty points are available and at what rate they are calculated.
- Bingoport disclaims warranties of any form in connection with the service, which is provided to its users “AS IS” and provides no warranty regarding its quality, reliability, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- In spite of our efforts to provide you with service of highest quality combined with safety and security, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, free of errors, correction of defects or that the service will be free from malwares.
- We reserve all rights to suspend, modify, discontinue or include services in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice and Bingoport shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by Bingoport in this matter.
Bingoport has the authority to issue, maintain and close the user’s account at Bingoport without providing any reason or clarification. The decision made by the management of Bingoport with respect to user’s account, use of the service or the dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open for further review or appeal.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prior to use of the services offered by us you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will be responsible for all the activities done using your Bingoport account and understand the risk of disclosing the account details to third person and Bingoport will not entertain any excuse in this regard.
- You are solely responsible for the network and Internet access services required for using the services provided by us. We shall have no liability whatsoever for any deficiencies therein and the losses incurred to you because of it.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on the prizes awarded to you through playing the games.
- DISRUPT OF SERVICE. User should not attempt to damage, attack or hack the site or game in any way for any reason.
- PERSONAL USE ONLY. The service is intended solely for the user’s personal use and entertainment. The user must provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information submitted to Bingoport and the user is obligated to update these details whenever there is a change then and there. A user can have only one Bingoport account and shall use the services offered by us using this account only. The user should not share or permit another person to use the service via his account.
- COLLUSION. Collusion between users by any method is strictly forbidden. Bingoport reserves the right to restrict the participation of a user and/or prohibit the users from playing a game. Furthermore Bingoport reserves right to terminate a user’s account if a user engages or attempts collusion regardless of the outcome of the act.
- EXTERNAL PLAYER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EPA). Bingoport strictly prohibits the External Player Assistance Programs which are designed to provide an Unfair Advantage to the players. External programs include computer software, non software based databases or profiles. We define Unfair Advantage as the user’s access over the game in an illegal manner which favours the user.
- NON HUMAN PLAYERS (BOTS). The use of artificial intelligence including robots is strictly forbidden in connection with the service. All the actions taken in relation to the service by a user must be executed manually by the players through the user interface provided by the game. Use of any other automated software (BOTS) may disqualify you and will be removed from Bingoport.
- You agree that Bingoport may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited EPA programs and BOTS on your terminal system. It may involve but not limited to examination of programs running on your computer.
- FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOUR. If Bingoport believes that a user has engaged or attempted fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or illegal activity while using the service, Bingoport shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including but not limited to blocking access to the service, terminating the user’s account and shall take legal action against the user.
USER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
The user is prohibited from posting any unlawful, obscene, threatening or other material that would violate any law via the service using the chat or other means on Bingoport site are generally considered to be offensive. When using the chat option offered to users as a part of the game via our service are prohibited from making any statements which promote any service or product of any party except Bingoport. Moreover users are not to make any statement about Bingoport or the service that are untrue or that affects the reputation of Bingoport would be considered to be derogatory or critical comment and action will be taken accordingly. VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT Without prejudice to any other rights, if a user breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Bingoport reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including blocking access to the service to such users, terminating his account with Bingoport and/or taking legal action against the user. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bingoport from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, losses, expenses and any other charges whatsoever caused as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part.
- Violation by you of any law or any third party rights.
- Use by you of the service or use by any other person accessing the service using your account credentials, whether or not with your authorisation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under any circumstances even due to negligence, Bingoport is not liable for any special, incidental, direct or indirect damages whatsoever including loss of business profits, business interruption or any other pecuniary loss arising out of the misuse of the service even if Bingoport had prior knowledge of such damages.
- Each user has to choose a unique user ID and a secret password for creating and accessing his/her Bingoport account.
- The user agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the service under his/her login credentials and that he/she shall not disclose the login details to any person whatsoever.
- The user is expected to keep his/her account details secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their details confidential. Any unauthorised use of the Bingoport account shall be the sole responsibility of the user and will be considered as his/her use and the user will be liable for all the activity.
- We reserve all rights to run identity checks on a user with third party services, using the information provided to us by the user on registration.
Our customer service team are fully trained in all aspects of the services that we provide and will try their utmost to address any issues you may have. So, we would recommend in the first instance you contact our customer service team by email to assist you with any concerns you have.
Email us at email@example.com
However, if you are not satisfied with this response you are welcome to escalate this issue to the Operations Manager who will do all they can to assist you. If necessary they may need to investigate further and they will make arrangements for this to happen and contact you once they have a resolution. We aim to provide this within 5 working days but will obviously strive to respond more quickly if possible. This will depend of course on the complexity of the issues raised.
Bingoport reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement as whole or any part thereof at any time. Users shall be notified via email prior to any changes being made to the terms and your decision to continue to use the Website, the Games or your Account will indicate acceptance of the new terms.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising there from and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
If a provision of this Agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
Bingoport reserves all rights to assign this Agreement in whole or in part, at which time users shall be notified via email. However the user may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement if made in the future.
- This service is intended for users from the United Kingdom only. Prize redemptions and play will be restricted to those outside of this territory at the discretion of BingoPort.co.uk. This service is not valid for residents of the United States of America.
Who is responsible for your data?
BingoPort.co.uk is owned and operated by 1st Leads Limited. Our company registration number is 10381983 and our registered office is The Copper Room, Deva City Office Park, Trinity Way, Manchester, United Kingdom, M3 7BG. We can also be contacted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data we collect about you
We collect personal data for a variety of purposes as outlined below. You will provide much of this data to us directly by completing online forms, but we also gather some data via the digital interactions that you have with us and our advertising partners.
Name and contact details (email address, telephone number and postal address)
When you register your account on BingoPort.co.uk
Date of Birth
To confirm that you are over 18 in order to participate in BingoPort's services
Details of your deposits and/or wagering at 3rd party bingo and casino sites
When you choose to provide it for participation in the Player Rewards programme
Information about how you use our websites including IP address and Google Analytics.
When you access our website
When you access our website or engage with emails we have sent to you
How and why we use your personal data
We use your personal data to provide the following services
- To reward you for your activity at selected 3rd party sites – In order to reward you, we need to verify your deposits and/or wagering at participating sites
- We will monitor opens / clicks and offer redemption on marketing emails to assess engagement.
- To personalise and improve your customer experience. We may use your personal data in order to tailor our services to your needs and preferences and to provide you with a personalised customer experience.
- To optimise the performance of our websites. We may also collect information on how you use our websites including the pages that you visit and the search criteria that you perform in order to optimise the performance of the website and personalise content that you see.
- To meet our legal obligations. We are required to keep certain records for legal reasons – for example requests to self-exclude. We will keep and use this data in line with our legal requirements.
- For market research and to deliver business insight to help us ensure that our products and services remain relevant.
Sharing your personal data.
We are reliant on a number of 3rd party providers in order to provide our products and services. Where this is the case we will remain in control of the data and we will ensure that the 3rd parties comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data and the data will only be used for BingoPort's purposes. Our 3rd party providers include:
- Website hosting. Rackspace (www.rackspace.com)
- Casino and Bingo Sites participating in our Player Rewards programme – Refer to https://www.bingoport.co.uk/player-rewards/participating-sites for current list of sites.
- Legal authorities and legal advisors.
- We will also share your name and address details with our delivery partners in order to transport the product that you have ordered.
The legal basis for processing your Data
We rely on the following reasons for using your data.
- Compliance with a legal obligation / regulatory authority.
- Performance of a Contract. In order to deliver the service that we have agreed to provide you with (facilitation of the Player Rewards programme).
- Legitimate Interest. In order to improve customer experience and develop our products & services.
- Consent – where you have specifically consented to us using the data.
Retention and Security of your Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary. This duration will depend on the type of data and the reason for processing it. For example:
- We will view consent to receive marketing communication as revoked if the marketing communication hasn’t been engaged with (opened or clicked) within 24 months.
- We will ensure that we use appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to ensure that your data remains secure. These measures include internal policies and staff training, appropriate contracts with 3rd party suppliers and role based access control.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. Some of these rights only apply in certain circumstances. In order to exercise these rights please contact us using the contact details below. Please note that we will require proof of identity as part of this request and most rights are subject to limitations and exceptions. We will provide reasons if we are unable to comply with any request for the exercise of your rights.
- Right of Access. You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the data that we hold about you and how it is used.
- Right of Correction or Completion. If the data that we have collected is inaccurate you have the right to update it.
- Right of Erasure. In certain circumstances, you have the right to request that Information we hold about you is erased. This usually applies if the data is no longer necessary for the purpose that it was collected for, or you withdraw your consent for its processing and request its erasure.
- Right to Object to or Restrict Processing. If you wish to challenge our need to process your data on legitimate interest grounds or if you wish to withdraw your consent.
- Right of Data Portability. You have a right to request that we transfer your data to another data processor.
We may send you a temporary cookie when you visit www.bingoport.co.uk website. This cookie is stored as text information in your computer’s cookie file. This cookie is used to store your login credentials and your preference so that when you revisit www.bingoport.co.uk website. We will use the data generated from the cookies on your computer. Using cookies to store the data is safe and is very helpful. You can either accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your web browser. For more information about cookies you may visit www.cookiecentral.com/faq
If you have any questions about this policy or how your data is processed, please contact us via email to email@example.com.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our marketing communications. Alternatively you can update your subscription preferences in your BingoPort account.
Should you have any concerns about this policy or the way that we are processing data you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please look at www.ico.org.uk for more detail.
This policy was last updated on the 25th of May 2018