GRANT OF ACCESS/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The terms “Bingoport”, and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by Bingoport on the site from time to time are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of Bingoport and/or its affiliates, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, other content on the site including but not limited to, the images, graphics, animations, videos, audio and text belongs to Bingoport or its affiliated company and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the services of Bingoport, under no circumstances you use the site content without prior written consent from Bingoport.
PLAYER REWARDS TERMS
- Player Rewards can only be earned and redeemed by registered players who have a phone and email verified account with Bingoport and reside in the United Kingdom. Bingoport will not in any event allow items to be received or Port Points to be redeemed by anyone residing outside the United Kingdom, even if he or she attempts to participate in spite of this provision.
- Members will be able to purchase items from the Rewards Store ONLY if they have:
(a) received a Port Points bonus for joining and making a first deposit at a bingo site in the past 90 days. OR
(b) received a Port Points bonus for their loyalty (redeposit) to a bingo site in the previous calendar month.
- Port Points Expiry - If a member does not receive a Port Points bonus for joining and making a first deposit at a bingo site, or receive a Port Points bonus for loyalty (redeposit) to a bingo site in any 6 month period, their Port Points balance will expire and may be removed from their account.
- Items redeemed with Port Points are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- The amount of Port Points receivable upon joining and making a first deposit at a participating site is stated on the review page of the participating site and is subject to change without prior notice.
- In order to receive stated Port Points, members will need register and deposit at participating bingo sites via a link on the Bingoport website while logged in to their Bingoport account or via a link in a promotional email from Bingoport. Failure to use a link in a BingoPort email or clicking on an on-site link whilst logged out will result in the registration not being tracked and Port Points will be void.
- Port Points will be credited within 72 hours of registering and making the qualifying first deposit at a participating bingo site.
- To be eligible to receive Port Points for ongoing play, members must record their username for the site/s they play at on the https://www.bingoport.co.uk/my-account/my-bingo-sites page. At the end of each calendar month, data will be exchanged with the participating bingo sites to determine which members have deposited £10 or more in that month and Port Points will be awarded accordingly by the 10th working day of the following month.
- The amount of Port Points receivable for monthly redeposits of £10 or more at a participating site is stated on the review page of the participating site and is subject to change without prior notice.
- Members who have joined a participating site via a BingoPort link will receive the Maximised rate of rewards for monthly redeposits at that site, while members who have NOT joined a site via a BingoPort link will receive the Standard rate of rewards for monthly redeposits at that site. Both the Standard and Maximised rate of rewards are quoted on the review page of each participating site.
- BingoPort's decision is final with respect to all matters relating to the awarding of Port Points and shall not be subject to review or appeal by an entrant or by any third party.
- BingoPort maintains the right to disqualify or exclude any player from receiving Port Points, at its sole discretion.
- Any accounts registered at participating bingo sites prior to the commencement of the site's participation in the Bingoport Player Rewards program will not qualify to receive reward items or Port Points offered for signup. Loyalty rewards can be claimed if you have registered previously, but refer to the individual bingo site's review page to determine if loyalty points are available and at what rate they are calculated.
- Bingoport disclaims warranties of any form in connection with the service, which is provided to its users “AS IS” and provides no warranty regarding its quality, reliability, fitness for purpose, completeness or accuracy.
- In spite of our efforts to provide you with service of highest quality combined with safety and security, we make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, free of errors, correction of defects or that the service will be free from malwares.
- We reserve all rights to suspend, modify, discontinue or include services in its absolute discretion with immediate effect and without any obligation to provide you with notice and Bingoport shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss suffered as a consequence of any decision made by Bingoport in this matter.
Bingoport has the authority to issue, maintain and close the user’s account at Bingoport without providing any reason or clarification. The decision made by the management of Bingoport with respect to user’s account, use of the service or the dispute resolution, is final and shall not be open for further review or appeal.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Prior to use of the services offered by us you represent, warrant and agree that:
- You will be responsible for all the activities done using your Bingoport account and understand the risk of disclosing the account details to third person and Bingoport will not entertain any excuse in this regard.
- You are solely responsible for the network and Internet access services required for using the services provided by us. We shall have no liability whatsoever for any deficiencies therein and the losses incurred to you because of it.
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on the prizes awarded to you through playing the games.
- DISRUPT OF SERVICE. User should not attempt to damage, attack or hack the site or game in any way for any reason.
- PERSONAL USE ONLY. The service is intended solely for the user’s personal use and entertainment. The user must provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information submitted to Bingoport and the user is obligated to update these details whenever there is a change then and there. A user can have only one Bingoport account and shall use the services offered by us using this account only. The user should not share or permit another person to use the service via his account.
- COLLUSION. Collusion between users by any method is strictly forbidden. Bingoport reserves the right to restrict the participation of a user and/or prohibit the users from playing a game. Furthermore Bingoport reserves right to terminate a user’s account if a user engages or attempts collusion regardless of the outcome of the act.
- EXTERNAL PLAYER ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS (EPA). Bingoport strictly prohibits the External Player Assistance Programs which are designed to provide an Unfair Advantage to the players. External programs include computer software, non software based databases or profiles. We define Unfair Advantage as the user’s access over the game in an illegal manner which favours the user.
- NON HUMAN PLAYERS (BOTS). The use of artificial intelligence including robots is strictly forbidden in connection with the service. All the actions taken in relation to the service by a user must be executed manually by the players through the user interface provided by the game. Use of any other automated software (BOTS) may disqualify you and will be removed from Bingoport.
- You agree that Bingoport may take steps to detect and prevent the use of prohibited EPA programs and BOTS on your terminal system. It may involve but not limited to examination of programs running on your computer.
- FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOUR. If Bingoport believes that a user has engaged or attempted fraudulent, unlawful, dishonest or illegal activity while using the service, Bingoport shall be entitled to take such action as it sees fit, including but not limited to blocking access to the service, terminating the user’s account and shall take legal action against the user.
USER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
The user is prohibited from posting any unlawful, obscene, threatening or other material that would violate any law via the service using the chat or other means on Bingoport site are generally considered to be offensive. When using the chat option offered to users as a part of the game via our service are prohibited from making any statements which promote any service or product of any party except Bingoport. Moreover users are not to make any statement about Bingoport or the service that are untrue or that affects the reputation of Bingoport would be considered to be derogatory or critical comment and action will be taken accordingly. VIOLATION OF THE AGREEMENT Without prejudice to any other rights, if a user breaches in whole or in part any provision contained herein, Bingoport reserves the right to take such action as it sees fit, including blocking access to the service to such users, terminating his account with Bingoport and/or taking legal action against the user. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bingoport from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, demands, losses, expenses and any other charges whatsoever caused as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement, in whole or in part.
- Violation by you of any law or any third party rights.
- Use by you of the service or use by any other person accessing the service using your account credentials, whether or not with your authorisation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under any circumstances even due to negligence, Bingoport is not liable for any special, incidental, direct or indirect damages whatsoever including loss of business profits, business interruption or any other pecuniary loss arising out of the misuse of the service even if Bingoport had prior knowledge of such damages.
- Each user has to choose a unique user ID and a secret password for creating and accessing his/her Bingoport account.
- The user agrees that he/she is solely responsible for all use of the service under his/her login credentials and that he/she shall not disclose the login details to any person whatsoever.
- The user is expected to keep his/her account details secret and confidential at all times and to take all efforts to protect their details confidential. Any unauthorised use of the Bingoport account shall be the sole responsibility of the user and will be considered as his/her use and the user will be liable for all the activity.
- We reserve all rights to run identity checks on a user with third party services, using the information provided to us by the user on registration.
Our customer service team are fully trained in all aspects of the services that we provide and will try their utmost to address any issues you may have. So, we would recommend in the first instance you contact our customer service team by email to assist you with any concerns you have.
Email us at email@example.com
However, if you are not satisfied with this response you are welcome to escalate this issue to the Operations Manager who will do all they can to assist you. If necessary they may need to investigate further and they will make arrangements for this to happen and contact you once they have a resolution. We aim to provide this within 5 working days but will obviously strive to respond more quickly if possible. This will depend of course on the complexity of the issues raised.
If after following our complaints procedure you are not satisfied with the outcome, the issue will be raised to a third party, http://www.ibas-uk.com/ who will make a final decision on the matter. The outcome of the arbitration will be forwarded to the UK Gambling Commission.
Bingoport reserves the right to update or modify this Agreement as whole or any part thereof at any time. Users shall be notified via email prior to any changes being made to the terms and your decision to continue to use the Website, the Games or your Account will indicate acceptance of the new terms.
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the Agreement and any matter arising there from and irrevocably waives any right that it may have to object to an action being brought in those courts or to claim that the action has been brought in an inconvenient forum, or that those courts do not have jurisdiction.
If a provision of this Agreement becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision hereof or the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision hereof.
Bingoport reserves all rights to assign this Agreement in whole or in part, at which time users shall be notified via email. However the user may not assign any of his/her rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- The English language version of this Agreement shall be the prevailing version in the event of any discrepancy between any translated versions of this Agreement if made in the future.
- This service is intended for users from the United Kingdom only. Prize redemptions and play will be restricted to those outside of this territory at the discretion of BingoPort.co.uk. This service is not valid for residents of the United States of America.
The Information we collect and the Intended Purpose
As part of the account creation process in Bingoport we request you to provide some personal information including but not limited to your name, Email ID and password so as to certify that you are at least 18 years old or older in jurisdictions in which the minimum age for use of the Bingoport services is greater than 18. We may occasionally send you events and news to help you be updated with latest happenings at Bingoport. If you are not interested in receiving our newsletters, you may opt out of receiving them by following the information included in all our newsletters.
Disclosure of Identity
Due to existing legal, regulatory and security environment, Bingoport may be required to disclose some personally identifiable information about the users to legal bodies on request. Bingoport will use its best efforts to limit such disclosures under the circumstances: where Bingoport believes in good faith that it is required to do in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and enforce Bingoport rights. Further we can and you authorize us to disclose your identity details to third party agents of Bingoport if we believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or activity that may expose us to legal liability.
Who has access to your Information?
Bingoport uses your information for providing services. In addition to legal disclosures as explained above, we may disclose your personal information to our employees and our affiliates. However we will not share any information with other real money bingo sites listed on our site unless you have taken part in a promotion that requires us to divulge your personal information to take up such an offer at a play for real money bingo site.
We may send you a temporary cookie when you visit www.bingoport.co.uk website. This cookie is stored as text information in your computer’s cookie file. This cookie is used to store your login credentials and your preference so that when you revisit www.bingoport.co.uk website. We will use the data generated from the cookies on your computer. Using cookies to store the data is safe and is very helpful. You can either accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your web browser. For more information about cookies you may visit www.cookiecentral.com/faq