No Wagering Bingo Sites
If you’re looking for a no-strings-attached bonus offer, you’re in the right place. Bingo sites with no wagering requirements are exactly that. Take advantage of bonus offers and player rewards without having to deposit a set amount of money – and unlock your prize pot.
No wagering bingo sites are transparent, upfront and full of opportunity. Find out more about these top-rated bingo sites and have a wager-free whirl with BingoPort.
Deposit and Spend £10, Get £60 in bonuses (New Offer for Summer 2021)
Best Playtech Bingo Site in 2021 BingoPort Awards Buzz Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Buzz Bingo has recently been launched as the newest face of Britain's brick-and-mortar clubs. The new brand has a shiny new website to go along with the clubs, and you can play online and in-branch with... Continue reading
18+ New players only. Deposit & Stake £10 on Bingo (not inc. Bingo Millions) get £30 Bingo Bonus (with x4 wagering), £20 Rainbow Riches bonus (x20 wagering) & £10 Club vouchers (after qualification). T&Cs Apply.
What is wagering on bingo?
In bingo, a wagering requirement is the amount of money you need to deposit to unlock your winnings – usually earned through a welcome offer.
Before you take advantage of an offer or bonus, make sure you check out the wagering requirement first. You’ll often find an expiry date in the terms and conditions, too. If you must deposit a large amount of money to claim your prize pot, it might be worth looking at alternatives like bingo sites with no wagering requirements.
For more in-depth information about wagering requirements, check out our ultimate guide.
Why play at a no wagering bingo site?
Wagering requirements are a frustration for many players who don’t want to spend a large amount of money to claim their winnings. No wagering bingo sites offset this by giving players the chance to cash out if they win – and don’t have to wager lots of money multiple times. However, the winnings may be granted as bonuses, so it can take longer to withdraw cash than at other types of bingo sites.
What types of no wagering sites are there?
No wagering sites come in various forms, with some offering different promos to others. Take note of no wagering offers such as:
- Bingo tickets – the chance to play bingo for free and withdraw your winnings for cash.
- Slots spins – usually part of a no deposit offer. Paid as a slots bonus with a high wagering requirement. Alternatively, you may have the chance to win cash and keep the money – but there’ll probably be a cap on how much you can win.
- Non-withdrawable bingo bonuses – while you can’t withdraw the bonus, you can usually take home anything you win as cash.
What are 10x and 20x wagering requirements?
- 10x wagering requirement – you need to deposit 10 times the value of your welcome offer or cash bonus to access your winnings.
If a bingo site offers you £5 free play with a 10x wagering requirement, you would need to deposit £50 before you could withdraw your winnings.
- 20x wagering requirement – you need to deposit 20 times the value of the bonus before you can take your winnings home.
If your cash bonus was £5, you would need to deposit £100 – if your bonus was £10, you would need to deposit £200 to withdraw.
What is a playthrough requirement?
A playthrough is another name for a wagering requirement, which is how much of a deposit you must deposit to withdraw any winnings Some online bingo sites have a playthrough requirement of 4x or 10x.
This is, in part, to fund the bingo sites – however, playthrough requirements are also an anti-money laundering measure.
Can I withdraw my bonus balance?
A bonus balance is generally given to new bingo players when they register. It provides players with free extra cash to use on future games.
You can’t withdraw your bonus balance – but you can withdraw any money that you’ve won through your bonus balance. Exactly how you do this depends on the terms of your bingo bonus. If the game you’re playing has a:
- No wagering requirement – you’re free to withdraw any bonus winnings straight away.
- Wagering requirement – you’ll have to deposit the set amount of money to access your bonus winnings and take them home as cash.
Check the terms and conditions of your bingo site for the small print. Often you’ll find you’ll lose your remaining bonus if you withdraw your cash, so it’s worth double-checking before you hit ‘withdraw’ to make sure you don’t lose anything by accident.
Which software has the highest and lowest wagering requirements?
When it comes to wagering requirements, there are some key differences between the main online bingo software providers.
- Playtech requirements can be 6x the deposit and bonus, and players are usually required to spend all of the cash deposit before activating the bonus.
- Dragonfish has a wagering requirement of 4x bingo bonus and 99x instant games bonus on any no deposit offer – this includes free spins winnings.
- Cozy generally has 4x requirement on bingo and 40x on slots.
- Microgaming doesn’t have a standard wagering requirement. It varies from no wagering on bingo to 50x on casino game bonuses.
- Bede has a wagering requirement of 4x on deposit bonuses and 99x on no deposit bonuses – but this only applies to online bingo games.
- Jumpman offers a wagering requirement of 65x on any winnings from the welcome offer.
This is for slots rather than bingo bonuses. This is just another reason why all players should read up on the differences between bingo software providers.