Trusted Bingo Sites
Give yourself peace of mind by playing online at these safe bingo sites. These operators have the most robust security measures, as well as player protection and trusted payment methods – so you know you’re in good hands here. Below we’ve answered some common questions that will help you understand what to look for in a trusted bingo site.
Deposit and spend £5 Get £25 in bonuses
Buzz Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Buzz Bingo has recently been launched by Gala Bingo as the new face of their brick-and-mortar clubs. The new brand has a shiny new website to go along with the clubs, and you can play online and in-branch with just one membership! ... Continue reading
18+ First depositors only. Bonus is non withdrawable. Deposit & spend £5 on Bingo get £15 online & £10 retail Bingo bonus. Any stakes on Bingo Millions variants do not count towards welcome bonus. Retail £10 for main session only. £5 min withdrawal on winnings. T&Cs apply. BeGambleAware.org
Spend £10, Play with £30 + 50 Free Spins
Mecca Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Mecca Bingo is the glitz and glam home of online bingo. The site boasts a huge variety of exciting bingo, slot and jackpot games – inspired by the fast-paced fun of the bingo halls of days gone by. You can also play ... Continue reading
NEW CUSTOMERS MUST DEPOSIT AND SPEND £10 ON MECCA BINGO WITHIN 60 DAYS TO RECEIVE £30 BINGO BONUS WITH 2X WAGERING REQUIREMENT. *T&CS APPLY
Claim £60 in bonuses with bet365 Bingo's New Player Package!
Bet365 Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Bet365 is a UK giant in gambling; best known for its sport betting product, the online space has allowed bet365 to expand into casino, slots, and bingo too. Bet365 Bingo is built on Playtech software, so you know you’ll be getting a ... Continue reading
New Bingo customers only. Stake £10 cash on Bingo Tickets to claim £60 New Player Package: £40 Bingo Bonus with 3x wagering across all Bingo rooms and £20 Slots Bonus with 25x wagering on selected slots. Time limits, game restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Deposit and spend £10, play with £50 + 50 Free Spins
Paddy Power Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos There’s always something exciting happening at Paddy Power Bingo. With scheduled bingo games taking place round the clock and a huge range of promos to get you started as a new player, it’s no wonder why it’s such a popular choice ... Continue reading
New Customer Offer only. Deposit and spend £/€10: £/€5 on bingo tickets and £/€5 on side games in the Bingo Client within 30 days of joining Paddy Power Bingo. Get £/€20 paid as Bingo Bonus (x1 wagering requirement), £/€30 as Slots Bonus (x10 wagering requirement) & 50 Free Spins (£/€0.10/spin) on Dragon’s Luck slot game. 1 per customer. Your age and mobile number must be verified before you can avail of this offer. Full T&Cs apply.
How can you tell if a bingo site can be trusted?
There are lots of things that can set your alarm bells ringing. When you’re looking for a new bingo site, consider the following:
- Is it licenced? Without a licence from the Gambling Commission, a bingo site cannot legally operate in the UK.
- What are the payment methods? The more options, the better. If it has a secure online payment system like PayPal, that’s a good sign.
- Does it give good customer services? Check out the site’s ‘contact us’ page and assess how easy it is to get in contact with someone from the team. Trustworthy bingo sites often have a full range of contact methods, from telephone to email and live chat. Untrustworthy ones might lack basic methods of getting in touch.
- What do reviews say? Reviews can be a good way to find out what the bingo site is really like. Check out our bingo site reviews and read what other players think.
What is funds protection?
Funds protection is how gambling operators safeguard your money. There are three levels of funds protection:
- High – your deposited money is kept in a fund away from the gambling site provider, ensuring it won’t be affected if the company came into financial troubles.
- Medium – your funds are insured by a third party.
- Not protected – you risk losing your funds if the gambling site goes out of business.
To find out the funds protection rating for your chosen bingo site, check out the terms and conditions. This is a good indication of a trusted bingo site, with medium and high protection showing the site values the security of its players.
What is the safest payment method for online bingo?
At a trusted bingo site, all the payment options should be safe. However, these methods are generally the most secure.
- PayPal – this encrypted, online service provides a secure buffer between your bank account and your bingo site.
- Phone bill payments – deposits are added to your monthly contract bill or taken from your credit, which means there are no links to your bank account and no opportunity for fraudulent activity to occur.
- Click2Pay – similar to PayPal, this is an encrypted online payment service which keeps your personal information under wraps.
- Paysafecard – top up your paysafecard and input your 16-digit PIN to make online deposits without a trail in site. No links to your bank account or personal information, especially if you top up in cash.
Trusted bingo sites usually offer a wide array of payment methods – even more than the ones listed here – so you can make deposits both conveniently and securely. Check out our full list of trusted bingo sites by payment type to help you find the best option.
How do I log a complaint with online bingo?
If something does go wrong and you want to complain, there are various ways which trustworthy bingo sites will help you get in touch, including:
- Live chat
You can also make a complaint through the Gambling Commission if you need to escalate the issue.
How do trusted sites promote responsible gambling?
Gambling operators are duty-bound to promote responsible gambling through these measures:
- Deposit limits – capping the amount of money you can play in a set time, helping you stick to your budget.
- Self-exclusion – when you opt in, you’ll be locked out of games on the site for a specified time.
- GAMSTOP – through this, you can self-exclude from all online gambling sites at once.