Paysafe Bingo Sites
Paysafecard is a tried and tested way to pay for bingo online. In fact, it’s also used by thousands of online shops and retailers. Simply top-up your card with money and enjoy total security, never revealing any sensitive data when you’re playing online.
Find out more with our guide to bingo sites that accept paysafecard – and some popular questions too.
£5 FREE No Deposit Bonus
32Red Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos 32Red is an online gambling site with casino, live casino, sports, poker, and bingo. This review focusses on the bingo section of 32Red. One of the best things about 32Red Bingo is that is it offers a free no deposit bonus, which ... Continue reading
New accounts only. Min. £20 deposit, debit/credit card and PayPal only. 10x wagering, bingo tickets only. See full terms.
Deposit and Stake £10 to get £40 in Bonuses and 50 Free Spins!
Betfred Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos With a home on every local high street, Betfred’s large network of betting shops has ensured its status as one of the UK’s best known gaming brands, but did you know they also have Betfred Bingo? Betfred Bingo has become well known for ... Continue reading
New customers only. Min dep & stake £10 on Bingo. £30 Bingo Bonus (2x Wagering) & £10 Slots Bonus (15x Wagering). 14 Day Expiry. Bonus is used prior to Cash. 50 Free Spins on Rainbow Ryan within 24 hrs. Free Spins expiry after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
Discover 888 Ladies' current Welcome Offer
888 Ladies: a review of offers, bonuses and promos If you’re looking to play online bingo with one of the biggest names in the business, then 888 Ladies is the place for you. This big, pink bingo site is well known for its amazing promos and bonuses. This sister site of ... Continue reading
Terms and conditions apply. See the site for full details
Claim £60 in bonuses with bet365 Bingo's New Player Package!
Bet365 Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Bet365 is a UK giant in gambling; best known for its sport betting product, the online space has allowed bet365 to expand into casino, slots, and bingo too. Bet365 Bingo is built on Playtech software, so you know you’ll be getting a ... Continue reading
New Bingo customers only. Stake £10 cash on Bingo Tickets to claim £60 New Player Package: £40 Bingo Bonus with 2x wagering across all Bingo rooms and £20 Slots Bonus with 20x wagering on selected slots including Tiki Paradise. Time limits, game restrictions and T&Cs apply.
Spin the Mega Reel to win up to 500 Free Spins!
Barbados Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Barbados Bingo is the tropical-inspired casino retreat with the hottest promotions and the coolest games, including online bingo and video slots. It’s so easy to sign up and even easier to play, with various payment options available. With white sands, palm trees ... Continue reading
Terms and Conditions apply. See website for details
Spend £5 get £30 Bonus
Ladbrokes Bingo: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Best known for its high street presence and sports betting services, Ladbrokes also offers a dedicated bingo site. The Ladbrokes Bingo website perhaps doesn’t boast the glossiest of designs, but its substance makes up for its lack of style – with plenty ... Continue reading
18+. New customers only. Certain countries only. GBP, EUR & SKR only. Min deposit and spend £5 on Bingo within 7 days of reg. Bonus for Bingo only. 2x wagering req apply. Bonus valid for 7 days. T&Cs apply.
Deposit £10 and play with £40!
Site Review: This site is based on the popular comics and cartoons called Aunty Acid which you may have seen before, they contain sarcastic quips and comments that have taken the social media network by storm. The site itself is very bright and the font is pretty large which makes ... Continue reading
New players 18+ only | 300% match bingo bonus up to £120 on 1st dep, 30 days expiry | £10 min & £500 max dep | Wagering requirements (4x Bingo) & T&Cs apply.
Deposit £10 play with £40
Plain, old bingo can get boring if you are only waiting for numbers to be called out and then you cross them out. To avoid that, Beatle Bingo has spiced things up with the theme of musical insects and bugs. There is plenty of fun and music in every game ... Continue reading
Terms and conditions apply. See the site for full details
Claim £70 of Bingo Tickets & 10 Free Spins today!
Bingo Besties: a review of offers, bonuses and promos Bingo Besties is a fun, friendly bingo site with no wagering. It is run on Dragonfish software and operates on the Real Bingo Network. The site has bingo, including free bingo, and slot games, including exciting jackpot slots and new releases. Review contents In ... Continue reading
First time depositors only.Min Deposit £10 with code: BESTIES.4 Bingo tickets are valid in room: Big Bang and are available for 30 days.60 Bingo tickets are valid in room: Street Party and are available for 7 days.10 Free Spins [FS] are valid on specific games, for 7 days. FS wins are granted in real cash after all FS are used. FS wins cap: £1. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Full T&Cs apply.
Get up to £3,000 in Free Bingo in your first week
Ever been on a bad date? They're difficult to forget, aren't they? The awkward conversation, the lack of chemistry... when you meet someone new, you can't always hit it off. Well, it's time to leave all that behind you. Now's your chance to get ready for the best date of your life—with bingo, that is! New ... Continue reading
18+ only, All Players | Bingo room will be available only for first 7 days from your registration day | Card validation required | Winnings will be in form of Bingo Bonus only and Wagering (4x on Bingo) apply on winnings | Further T&Cs Apply.
What is a paysafecard?
Paysafecard is like the younger sibling of gift cards – or if you’re old school, phone top-up cards. You can add money to your card in-person or online, and securely pay for online bingo without disclosing any of your personal information or bank details.
Paysafe, the inventor of paysafecard, is a leader on the world payment stage. They’re available at more than 50,000 outlets across 43 countries, including supermarkets, stationary stores and petrol stations – and now you buy them online too.
Why use Paysafecard for making bingo deposits?
Considering using a new payment method to play bingo online? Here are some of the benefits of using paysafecard:
- Easy sign-up – all you need is your email address and UK mobile number.
- Secure – to make a deposit on your favourite bingo site, type in your paysafecard PIN. No bank or card details required.
- Digital – you can top up through the paysafecard app or online at www.wkv.com.
- Private – with no link to your bank account, you won’t see any bingo deposits made with paysafecard on your statement – only online top-ups to the card itself.
- Centralised – it’s easy to keep track of your spending, with just one budget to keep your eye on – even if you play across multiple bingo sites.
- Budgets – when you top up your card, you can set yourself a budget, giving you an incentive to stick to your limits and not overspend.
- Combined payment methods – you can top up e-wallets like NETELLER and Skrill with your paysafecard, which opens up even more avenues to bingo-lovers – even if your chosen provider doesn’t accept Paysafe itself.
How do I top up my paysafecard?
There are several convenient ways you can credit your paysafecard:
- In-person – top up your physical card at shops across the UK.
- On mobile – buy a top up voucher from your nearby supplier and scan the barcode with your phone to instantly add to your paysafecard account balance.
- Online – you can now top up online at www.wkv.com or through the app.
How much can I top up my paysafecard?
You can top up your paysafecard in denominations between £10 and £100 – and up to £175 when you top up at PayPoint.
There’s no need to use all your funds in one go. Any balance that’s left over is ready and waiting for you to spend.
Can I use paysafecard on mobile?
You can now download the paysafecard app on iOS and Android. There are loads of handy features to enjoy, including:
- Interactive maps to help you find your nearest top up point
- Full balance and transaction history
- Online top ups
- Quick and easy scan2pay transactions
- Promotions and competitions
- Help and information
How do I use a paysafecard?
Once you’ve topped up your credit, it’s easy to make a deposit using paysafecard:
- Find a bingo site that accepts it
- Choose the amount you want to deposit
- Enter the 16-digit PIN on your paysafecard
- Settle in and get ready to play
With the app, paysafecard payments are even more convenient, thanks to the scan2pay feature:
- Visit your favourite paysafe bingo site
- Choose the amount you want to deposit
- Open your paysafecard app
- Scan the QR code on the bingo site with your phone
- Confirm the payment with your security code or fingerprint
- Start enjoying the fun
Is Paysafecard safe?
Paysafecard is more secure than other online payment methods, as it’s like you’re paying anonymously in cash. Here are some of the security benefits:
- No financial details – you don’t need to share your bank account or card details online to make a payment this way.
- No personal information – the system will never ask you to input any personal information when you’re making deposits.
- Regular checks – all paysafe’s partners, including the bingo sites on this page, are subjected to regular compliance checks to make sure all processes are secure and trustworthy.
Top tips for playing bingo using Paysafe
To ensure your paysafecard experience goes smoothly, here are some security tips:
- Only use trusted bingo sites that accept paysafe, like our tried-and-tested listings
- Never share your PIN with third parties
- Note down your paysafecard serial number so you can freeze the funds if you lose it
- Be aware that anything remaining from your balance after a full 12 months will be subject to a fee of £2 for each month that follows
- Watch out for transaction fees in the terms and conditions – although these are unlikely to affect you on bingo sites
What if I lose my paysafecard?
If your PIN is lost or stolen, paysafe has a 24-hour hotline available for you to freeze your funds. Make sure you note down your card’s serial number in case this happens.
Even if your card goes missing and you don’t know the serial number, only the prepaid funds which are loaded onto it will be lost. Thanks to the anonymous top up process, there are no links to your bank account.
What is my paysafecard account?
Pay with ease using a free my paysafecard account. These are some of the benefits you can enjoy when you sign up:
- Quick login – create a username and password to access your funds and make payments, instead of inputting your 16-digit PIN each time.
- Transaction records – if you have multiple paysafecards, you can manage all your PINs in one place, giving you a clear overview of your past transactions and control of your future spending.
- Smart spending – my paysafecard accounts automatically use your credit in the smartest way, using your oldest PIN for new payments first. This helps to avoid the fee on remaining credit, which activates after 12 months.
- Free upgrade – your standard account can be upgraded to the unlimited service for free, which means you can make more frequent and larger payments if you wish.
- Loyalty programme – you’re automatically enrolled into the paysafe loyalty programme, my PLUS, which rewards you every time you make a payment.